*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596795-JP-Shibayama-Weight-Gain-and-Vore/cid/754719-Intro
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1596795
The fatty of digimon gets even fatter, eating food and other humans/digimon!
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: Fatchoji
So you've chosen to embark on JP's gaining adventure. Excellent choice! I would take this time to state a few things.

If you wish to do so, you may anthropomorphize, or make into a "furry," or "demi-furry" character. A furry is a humanoid animal, and a demi is, in laments terms, a "catgirl," however replace "cat" with any animal you see fit, and "girl" with the appropriate gender for the character. Gender switching is not permitted.

Vore in this story will always result in weight gain, and a lot of it. The amount of weight you would think one would gain by eating another being fully, that is.

You may type his name as either JP or Junpei, it doesn't really matter to be honest, whichever you prefer is fine.

Gift points are given for additions/reviews, so please, don't be afraid to add as much as you wish!

The author of this story would gladly set up a system with anyone who wishes to do so where he writes a chapter for their story in return for an addition to this one. Please, Private Message him for more information.

With all this said, please, begin!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatchoji (UN: fatchoji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fatchoji has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596795-JP-Shibayama-Weight-Gain-and-Vore/cid/754719-Intro