*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598102-Clothing-Conundrum
by T.J.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1598102
Meet Sandi, the girl who can grow or shrink to fit into anything she wants to wear.

Meet Sandi, the girl who can grow or shrink to fit into anything she wants to wear.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Nineteen year old Sandi Cassandra Quinn loves to dress up in costumes. In fact, she actually has an unique ability she was born with that helps her in this hobby of hers: whenever she dons a pair of clothes, she shrinks or grow to match their size. For example, if she touches and attempts to wear Barbie clothes, she'll shrink down to the size of a Barbie.

Sandi herself has long, twin braids of dark brown hair. She has heterochromia (her left eye is blue, and her right eye is green), as well as a beauty mark under her right eye. Her height tends to vary on the clothes she wears, though she's typically around 4'11" to 5'4" in height (when nude, she's always exactly 5 feet tall). She has an older brother, Tom, who is 21 years old and is an anime/manga fan. Because of this, Sandi has gotten used to cos-playing in various conventions, as her brother's habit of watching anime soon rubbed off on her. (Rumor has it she attends as many as five conventions a year across the United States.)

Sandi is cheerful, helpful, intelligent, and considered to be cute amongst boys her age. She doesn't have a boyfriend, but she has a guy friend named Joe. The two have known each other since the sixth grade. He has a crush on her, though he's never admitted it.

Now that Sandi's profile is out of the way, let's explain the rules:

1.) Only Sandi can change size. No one else can.
2.) In addition to her height, Sandi's body can change to fit her clothes. For example, a extra large size shirt will make her fat, too.
3.) Nudity is allowed, but if that happens, Sandi will return to a default 5 foot height automatically.
4.) Most everyone knows of Sandi's ability, so don't let that stop you from creating situations where her being big/small will be awkward.

Hope you enjoy the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598102-Clothing-Conundrum