*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/759290-Go-to-the-mall-and-try-to-swap-people-there
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1598769
A classic idea, now with 0trans fat.
This choice: Go to the mall and try to swap people there.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to the mall and try to swap people there.

    by: Saracen1187
The mall would be full at this time of day and you knew it, you'd be spoiled for choice of 'guinea pigs' to test your new power out on. Feeling giddy...you headed straight to the mall on the next bus that came along. During the journey you looked around at the other passengers on the bus, there was quite a variety.

There was a 30-something woman and her young son, a couple of teenage girls, a pregnant Hispanic woman and her husband, a middle-aged couple and their infant daughter, a attractive black woman in her mid twenties, an elderly man and quite a few others. You actually licked your lips at the thought of swapping these people's bodies.

"Hmm, why not try it now" you mumbled to yourself, as you raised your hands ready to click your fingers.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1598769-Body-Swap/cid/759290-Go-to-the-mall-and-try-to-swap-people-there