*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mall's Grand Opening!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599780-Mall-of-Transformation/cid/769391-The-Malls-Grand-Opening
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1599780
There's a new mall in your town, and it has some items that may 'change' you.
Chapter #1

The Mall's Grand Opening!

    by: Digital Warrior
For the past three months you've known that there was construction going on by your house. Turns out the city's new mall will finally be open soon. It's the topic everyone's been talking about the most.

It's about time they finished building it. It was hard for you to get some rest at your house. You wake up the next morning and remembered that today was the mall's grand opening. You ate some breakfast and decided to walk to the new mall, it's not that far from your house. You enter the mall and you're surprised that it's practically empty. Wouldn't it be busy the first day? Might as well look around...

You have the following choices:

1. The Clothing Store

2. The Bookstore

3. The Bakery

4. The Electronics Store

5. Other Options...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Digital Warrior (UN: thedarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Digital Warrior has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1599780-Mall-of-Transformation/cid/769391-The-Malls-Grand-Opening