*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "The Nursery of Doom" Plot Beginning
  2. Choose A Tale!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/802570-The-Nursery-of-Doom-Plot-Beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602853
8 Tales of Mental Regression! And now you can make your own tales!
This choice: The Nursery of Doom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"The Nursery of Doom" Plot Beginning

    by: FaalofMan20
CRASH!

The thunder crashed as the rain continued to pour heavily on the road, making it harder on Anne to focus her driving. She and her other girlfriends were driving in their Anne's minivan so that they could ride over to party at their college dorms and party with their boyfriends.

The ride was almost smoothly going fine...until the car came to a sudden wet halt and was, unfortunely, stopped in a very huge mud puddle. It looks like they were going to be a little late.

"Oh, great!" shouted an angry Anne. She tried to reverse the car out of the mud, but the wheels were now too slippery by the mud to help. "NOW the car breaks down! In the rain even." You could obivous tell that Anne wasn't much on the patience side.

"Calm down, Anne." said Amelia, the most mature young woman in the car. "I'm sure that the rain will let in a few minutes and we'll be able to go back to the dorms." Amelia was the voice of reason in the group who often tried to find a more mature way to handle situations.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?!" shouted Wendy. "We're stuck in the mud and you want us to calm down?"

Wendy was the stereotypical bratty princess who got kicked out of her private school and was sent to the college where Anne, Amelia and Emma was. Wendy's bratty attitude caused her any chance of friends, which is why she hanging out with the girls.

"All of those boys are going to be so lonely." whined Wendy.

Emma was the partially quiet one who rarely talked most of the time and felt rather welcome to Anne's group. She noticed something through her window: Emma saw a big empty-looking mansion at the top of the hill with a bit of a dismal setting placed around it.

The quiet black-haired girl tugged on Anne's shirt. A still upset Anne said, "What do you want, Emma? I'm SO not in the mood to be annoyed." Emma pointed to the mansion and Anne simply said, "It's a house. So what?"

"Maybe we could ask someone to help up in that house." said gentle Amelia.

Wendy said, "It's better than being out here in the rain."

With that, the girls quickly ran through the rain and came up to the mansion patio. Anne used the ugly-looking door-knocker and knocked on the door.

Then....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaalofMan20 (UN: hossboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FaalofMan20 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/802570-The-Nursery-of-Doom-Plot-Beginning