*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Stone
  2. Girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605729-Wishing/cid/772611-The-Stone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1605729
A girl gets one wish from an item from a shop. What happens?
This choice: Mary-14  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Stone

    by: Shadow of a God
"Hmm...that's a weird shop, I wonder what's in it?"

This is mary. Mary is a girl who is in high school, as a freshman. She was shopping in the mall as to make it her last relaxing task to do before the weekend was over. Mary has brunette hair and brown eyes, her hair in waves down to her shoulders. She was about 5'1 and weighed a little under 100lbs., and B-cups. She had a handful of friends, but never really talked, though she wasn't shy.


She entered the store, which was filled with black-lights, which gave the place a coldish look to it. A man who looked to about in his mid forties was behind the counter, reading the local newspaper. She looked around, and saw this as a spiritual place. It was filled with bamboo stalks, meditation candles, chinese zodiac necklaces, water/fog fountain machines, and a display case filled with rings, but mostly mood rings. She looked back at the counter, and saw a expensive looking silk bag, with something inside it. She walked to the counter and said to the man,"Excuse me, what's in the bag?"
"Oh...that, is a very special stone, for it is said that whoever touches the stone, will be granted one wish. Of course though, it has to be reasonable. The wish is usually what the wisher really likes."
"Oh great, another guy that wants people to buy his 'magic rock'" she thought.
"Really, that's pretty cool." she said with a hint of sarcasm, but the man didn't catch it. In fact, he was excited.
"I know, isn't. Tell you what, since you seem so interested in it, I'll give it to you 75% off. Why, you might ask. Because you are the only person who actually gives this stone the belief that it is magic."
"Great, now I have to buy this stupid rock." she thought.

She came out later, spending $10, coming with a blue stone, wrapped in a dark blue silk. She went home, since it was about 7:00. She took the city bus, and arrived at her house 25 minutes later. She got to the door and saw a note written from her mom saying she won't be back till tomorrow afternoon after school. She went inside and ate a quick dinner of leftover pasta, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She started to take off her purple and black striped hoodie off, when she remembered her 'magic stone' in her pocket. She took the silk off the stone and placed it into the center of her palm. The instant the stone touched her skin, instant coolness washed over her, but she thought a breeze flew through one of the windows in the house, as they were always open. Even though she knew it was fake, it would be cool for it to grant her greatest desire. Because that desire was...

You have the following choices:

1. To always be naked

2. To shrink

3. To be sexier

4. To have 'accidents' happen to her

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shadow of a God (UN: shrunken-girls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow of a God has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605729-Wishing/cid/772611-The-Stone