*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605788-Tiny-little-helper/cid/778594-Beginning
by 18
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1605788
You (male) are shrunken and can transform into inanimate objects
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: 18
After the accident you were living at home. Sarah looks after you and has overcome her shock. She really loves you and so you do.

It's now 4 weeks later. Sarah was out shopping with her sister, as you find out that you can transform yourself into an inanimate object.
It happened as you fall off the kitchen table, just at the moment you would hit the ground you transformed into a tissue.
you don't get hurt and survived but everything around you seemed strange.
As you try to stand up you can't move. You try to look at your hands and legs and get shocked,
"Fuck! what happened to me?! seems like I am a tissue. I can't move" you shout and to your own surprise you can hear your voice.
It was quieter than usual but it seems like you can talk.
"okay. what do I do now? how do I get like this?" you begin to think about what happened.

Sarah and Monica arrive at your home, carrying some bags inside and talking. they enter the kitchen not aware of what had happened to you.
You try to get their attention..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 18 (UN: askaron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
18 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605788-Tiny-little-helper/cid/778594-Beginning