*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A beautiful day and an unexpected meeting
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/782817-A-beautiful-day-and-an-unexpected-meeting
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1606439
A lady is stuck in the hole with her feet sticking out; need I say more?
Chapter #1

A beautiful day and an unexpected meeting

    by: Lari Nibin
"Why can't all days in the Spring be like this?" you asked yourself.

Winter had released its icy grip on the world and Spring had finally come. To you, it came a lot quicker than predicted. The sky was blue and cloudless, the grass was becoming more green by the minute, the breeze was cool and refreshing, and the first birds to arrive were singing. As you traveled down the path, you beheld this serene atmosphere and exhaled your breath in satisfaction. True, your large pack of supplies was a constant strain on your back, but Mother Nature's beauty was more than enough to make you forget the weight you carried. With a smile on your face and a lively stride, you continued down the road. What lay beyond was vague and uncertain, for no one can truly predict what can happen.

This speculation of your rang true that day. As you continued your trek down the path, you heard what you first thought to be a cry for help. Ever the curious one, you picked up the pace and followed the noise. The close you got to the noise, the more clear it became. The sound was indeed someone in distress; and as you got closer, the voice also sounded... feminine. It came from a nearby grove. In the shade of the trees, you searched for the lady. Fortunately, you did not have to look very far. You would have overlooked a certain area had her voice not called out again. Your eyes quickly shot towards the direction of her voice and there she was, or at least, part of her. Evidently, the lady who cried for help was trapped in a hole and only her lower legs were visible. Becoming more desperate to get out, she started kicking her legs - not that it helped much.

Upon seeing her kicking feet, you said the first thing that came to your mind, "Are you alright, miss - oh yeah - apart from being stuck?"

Her kicking ceased. "Oh, am I ever glad you came. Please, help me out of here," she appreciatively and anxiously replied.

Since the only part of her you could see was her feet, your attention was fixed on them the entire time. Peering at them long enough, you began to think about them. No, she needs your help. There was no time to be thinking about your tickle fetish or her feet. You shrugged that thought from your mind and and snapped back to reality.

"Excuse me," you asked, "but would you mind telling me your name?"

Though you couldn't see her face, you could tell she was a little confused at your question. You began to think that it probably wasn't the brightest thing to ask in this situation. Regardless, it seemed the girl remembered her predicament and decided to answer you.

"My name is... "
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lari Nibin (UN: thetickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1606439-Plot-Hole/cid/782817-A-beautiful-day-and-an-unexpected-meeting