*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Showdown
  2. Xion?
  3. Castle Oblivion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1577543-A-Showdown
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Somehow, Yes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Showdown

    by: howdyboy
         Sora saw the hooded figure and drew his keyblade. "Who are you?" he asked. With that, the figure pulled down her hood to reveal a very familiar face to Sora; she looked nearly identical to his friend Kairi. he only difference was hoe her hair was black instead of red. His jaw dropped at the sight of her, not knowing what to think. "Kairi?" he asked.
         Suddenly, the mysterious girl than held out her hand and summoned out her own Keyblade!
         "What?!" Sora asked, stunned. "How is that possible?"
         The mysterious girl than rushed towards Sora, seeing him as a threat and readied her Keyblade. They were about to fight...

But who wins?

You have the following choices:

1. They don't fight, they talk.

*Noteb*
2. Sora wins, leaving Xion unconscious.

*Noteb*
3. Sora is beaten and interrogated.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1577543-A-Showdown