*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disney Girls
  2. Awaken... Roxas!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/804685-Disney-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Go find a Disney Girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Disney Girls

    by: howdyboy
Which Disney girl and world will Roxas try to endure with his newfound foot fetish?


Fact: Some of these girls have either met or encountered Sora, Roxas's "somebody". Depending on who you choose, Sora might have had a foot fetish experience with them in the last Kingdom Hearts Foot Fetish. Here's the catch; Sora is currently within Castle Oblivion, trying to get his memory back. Organization XIII, unknown to Roxas, has tampered with his memory and the memory of all those who have met him (with the exceptions of his friends on Destiny Islands). So, while he is under this state, nobody will who has met Sora in the past can remember him or anything they did together. So, if Sora did have a foot fetish experience with them, they won't remember anything about it until Sora regains his memory.

Keep that in mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Jasmine (Aladdin)

2. Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas)

3. Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

4. Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dam)

5. More...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/804685-Disney-Girls