*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/943535-Begin-inspecting-by-looking-at-and-massaging-them
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1608704
Roxas discovers he likes girls feet, too!
This choice: Begin inspecting by looking at and massaging them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Begin inspecting by looking at and massaging them

    by: Dragonfly
When Roxas took Penelo's feet in his hands, they felt slightly wrinkled from sweating so much and could only gaze deeply at them as her sweet sweat streamed down around her feet; he brought them up until they were mere inches away from his face; he poked and prodded at her soles, taking time to admire her moist, delectable toes, he even got a chance to take a brief sniff of them since her sweat had long since seeped into her toes, they smelt heavenly. "Ummm...is everything okay?" Penelo asked looking quite nervous. "It's okay.” Roxas answered. "I'm just checking for any symptoms, but don’t worry nothing seems to look out of place.”

"Since you passed the first test, now it's time for your physical therapy." “Physical therapy?" asked Penelo. "Yeah, I'm just going to examine your feet some more, so just sit back and relax." "Okay, just as long you know what you're doing." Roxas placed her feet in his lap again, his heart beating wildly in his chest; he couldn't wait to have Penelo's feet all to himself. First he started off by flexing her toes back and forth, then he massaged each of her toes; Penelo wondered if all of this was part of the inspection but even if it wasn't she was enjoying this, so she smiled happily and leaned back against the tree while Roxas tended to her feet.

After he was done with her toes he moved to her feet, Roxas rubbed in her sweaty feet and started massaging her soles. At this point he had completely forgotten about the "inspection" and simply enjoyed himself with her feet. As Penelo started to pant and moan out in bliss, Roxas sped up her massage. "You’re doing great, just bear with me." he assured her but then after a few minutes he suddenly stopped, Penelo noticed this and sat up to face Roxas. "I think we have a problem." he told Penelo. "W-What's wrong?" she stammered thinking had failed her first foot inspection.

"It's nothing in particular," Roxas replied. "But I'm just not getting all the information I need just by massaging your feet." "What can we do?" asked Penelo. "Well in order for me to confirm that you don't have the disease, I'll need to.........

You have the following choices:

1. "Taste your feet."

*Noteb*
2. "Tickle your feet."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1608704-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish-2/cid/943535-Begin-inspecting-by-looking-at-and-massaging-them