*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1611306-Being-Sued-by-a-Goddess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1611306
Being sued, Matthew will lose three inches for every woman he hurts

Being sued, Matthew will lose three inches for every woman he hurts

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Matthew is being sued by a goddess for hurting every woman he had his way with and the cost instead of money is to lose three inches for each woman.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew is a womaniser along with being a very rich. Over the years he tend to have his way with many women which all of them have broken hearts. One night he gets greeted by a goddess whom states that he's being sued by her for every woman he hurt in his life. For every woman, Matthew will lose three inches.

Naomi Bolton
Not her real name but goes by it. Naomi is a beautiful and powerful but very strange goddess that has sued Matthew for his womanising ways. She goes to see all the woman that Matthew has hurt in his life and tries to get them to sue him thus making Matthew smaller. Other than that she loves to tease Matthew when he gets smaller.

Hazel Taylor
Hazel is Matthew's little sister whom has just moved into his mansion. She doesn't like the womanising ways Matthew does but she still loves him. After finding out about him being sued by a goddess and due to it causes him to shrink, he loves the idea as she hopes it will teach him a lesson about women.

Sandra Taylor
Sandra is Matthew and Hazel's cousin. She really doesn't like the idea of Matthew of being a womaniser and loves the idea that he's being sued and due to it is shrinking. Because of this she loves bossing him around and love using his mansion for parties with her girlfriends.

Cheryl Garner
Cheryl is Matthew's childhood friend along with a some sort of love interest. She tends to defend Matthew against many people when he's getting smaller but she, like every other women hate his womanising ways. She loves seeing him getting smaller and have a strange habit of bossing him around.

Neva Sheri Rose
Neva is Matthew's maid that cleans his house. Seeing as how Matthew is getting sued and is losing his height, loves the idea but she cares for him and tends to treat him like a child when he gets to smaller size.

The women
The woman come from all shape and sizes that Matthew have hurt. Naomi goes off in search of everyone one of them and have them sue him and have enjoy Matthew getting smaller.

You can create your own characters but describe them. You can build on the characters listed here but keep it within reason.

Rules
-No toilet
-No Sudden shrinking down to very small size, save that till later chapters
-Only female giants.
-No short adds unless choice chaps.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1611306-Being-Sued-by-a-Goddess