*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreams...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613073-The-Book-of-Dreams/cid/783358-Dreams
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1613073
Brian receives news that will change his life...
Chapter #1

Dreams...

    by: FantasyFanFicBoi
*BEEP, BEEP*
*BEEP, BEEP*
*BEEP, BEEP*


“Ugh, not already” said 18 year old Brian as he sleepily turned off his alarm clock.

He turned his head toward the clock, looking to see what time it was. “6:01 AM… Friday,” he said aloud to himself. He slowly moved himself toward the end of the bed, and lifted himself up to get ready for school.

His bedroom, if you could call it that, was a mess. He lived with his Grandmother, in a room downstairs, which they transformed into a family-bedroom for him and his brother, since his parents lost their house. It was definitely a boys’ room, although sometimes when he cleaned it did look nice.

Brian went to his dresser for a shirt, and slipped it over his head. Clad in a white shirt, and boxer shorts, he slowly went upstairs for a quick breakfast. After making some toast with grape jelly. As soon as he was finished, he then began his morning ritual of getting ready for school.

By the time he was done with his shower, his brother was knocking on the door, “Hey, could you please hurry? I gotta go!” As soon as Brian opened the door, his brother pushed him out of the bathroom. “Wow, couldn’t you use the one downstairs?” he asked. The younger one responded, “Grandpa was using that one down there, and I really gotta go,” he said through the door. “I’m hurrying, hold your horses” Brian said, as he toweled off and got dressed. He opened the door, and his brother nearly knocked him over, rushing into the bathroom. “Wow, take it easy there,” said Brian.

Brian walked down to his room and started his computer. He wanted to check his email before he had to go to school. As soon as the computer was started, he logged into his email account, and started exploring the messages he’d gotten since last night.

“Hmm, this looks interesting,” he said as he moused over the subject of a particular email. 'Old book sale! Personal collection! One day only! Located in the old Fred Myer parking lot…’ he read. “That looks interesting… let’s check it out,” he said as he clicked on the link to open the email. Inside it read:

‘This sale is one day only, and all books must go. There are many genres to choose from so don't hesitate to come down and check them out, you wont be disappointed. Sale is from 9 am to 8 pm Saturday.’

‘Looks like this is something I should check out,’ he thought. He continued reading the email; finding that a lot of the books being sold are quite unique and have a very deep history. He was very interested, but happened to glance at the clock and noticed that he had about twenty minutes before he had to get to school, so he saved the email.

As soon as he was finished, his little brother called down, “Hey Brian, can you help me make some breakfast?”

“Just a second, I’ll be right up!” he said, signing out of his email and shutting down his computer. He got up, and went upstairs to help his brother.

While Brian was helping his brother make breakfast, he decided to grab another piece of toast. They quickly ate, grabbed their backpacks, and got to school.

Brian’s day seemed to drag on. Nothing happened in most of his classes except for schoolwork. He was happy to see the day end and ran out of the school to get home.

Once Brian was home he ran downstairs and turned his computer on. He brought up his browser, and over the next few hours, did a few searches about magical books and the types of genres that are out there. To his surprise, it seemed that there were many that delved in black magic, white magic, and quite a few others.

Towards the end of his research, Brian was resolved to get one of three types of books: Modification Magic, Alteration Magic and Anthropomorphic Magic. These three areas seemed to intrigue Brian the most.

‘Well, tomorrow is a big day,’ thought Brian, as he yawned, ‘I should probably hit the hay’. And with that, he closed the web browser, and shut down his computer.

As Brian lay in bed, trying to fall asleep all he could think about was these books and if they work, what they can do for him. He's always wondered what it would be like to get bigger… both in a muscular and fat way… He's also wondered what it would be like to get pregnant, or at least to discover the growth of his body as if he were pregnant. Something in his mind also thought that transforming into some sort of animal was very appealing.

‘Tomorrow I'll find out if magic truly exists…’ he thought, as he slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Weight/Muscle Gain

2. Male Pregnancy

*Noteb*
3. Anthropomorphic Transformation

4. Other/Combination

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FantasyFanFicBoi (UN: link_84404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FantasyFanFicBoi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1613073-The-Book-of-Dreams/cid/783358-Dreams