*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615567-Shrunk-Around-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1615567
You wake up to find you're shrunk by one of the ladies from the Yu-Gi-Oh TV show.

You wake up to find you're shrunk by one of the ladies from the Yu-Gi-Oh TV show.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
After mysteriously blacking out you wake up somewhere near one of the many girls from the Yu-Gi-Oh television series. I’ve only seen the English (a.k.a. the American) version of each generation, so the characters names will be their English one, sorry.


Here are the rules I’d like you to follow when you make an addition:

No toilet scenes. I’m not even going to try to figure out why some people like this.
Sex scenes are allowed. But I prefer no male on male. (There shouldn’t be any since this is a giantess type story)
No underage sex. This means the girls that are clearly younger than 18, cannot engage in sexual activities.
You can have the male characters come in for a time, but they cannot interact with the shrunken you
You do not have to keep the girls adhered to their personality on the show. You can have them as cruel or nice as you wish
Almost anything goes; crushing, vore, nurturing, etc… Please e-mail me if you have questions on what I will or will not allow

One final note: I’m not limiting this to just the lady duelists. The lady monsters have a shot at you as well.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1615567-Shrunk-Around-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls