*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1162250-James-reaction-to-this-change
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: James' reaction to this change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

James' reaction to this change

    by: Unknown
James looked down at himself and he was surprised by what he saw, "My boobs, they're gone, ... oh my I have a dick, what..."
James pulled one hand to his crotch, he had a dick, he couldn't believe it, and as he looked at Mrs. Range he saw her grabbing breasts and her crotch, wait since when did she have tits, he thought.
"Those are my breasts, what didi you do, Mrs. Range ?"

What does she answer to James, did she remember about the change, that they're both completely normal or did she think she always had James' flat chest, dick and his ass instead of her normal hot assets.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes, we've switched our sexiest parts with eachother...

*Noteb*
2. No, you only have my memories of my sexiest parts...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/1162250-James-reaction-to-this-change