*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792651-Shrunk
by Jon_24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1618982
What happens when you shrink in your hot best friends house? Click here! (male only)
Chapter #1

Shrunk

    by: Jon_24
You wake up in a daze. You pull at the sheets around you as you slowly come into consciousness. As you open your eyes you do a double take. You're in your friend's room, but everything is huge! The furniture are like tall buildings and the ceiling stretches miles above you. You are shrunk down to about a centimeter. As you realize this, you look at the blankets around you. They're not blankets. You realize you are standing in a pair of Mike's boxers. The fabric is red and soft, and from the looks of it, youre between the two leg holes. As you realize where you are, you realize you are getting an erection. Before you can soak up the sites you see your friend Michael...

You have the following choices:

1. Sleeping in bed

2. Coming out of the bathroom

3. Standing over you, looking down at you

4. Sitting at the computer

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon_24 (UN: jon_24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jon_24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618982-Shrinking-With-Your-Friend/cid/792651-Shrunk