*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Bovine!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619154-Culinary-School-WG/cid/792929-Welcome-to-Bovine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1619154
When learning to perfect recipees and the like, often waistlines expand...
Chapter #1

Welcome to Bovine!

    by: eva-dork
Welcome to the Bovine Academy, a co-ed academy focused on promoting the values of cuisine and cooking. It is one of the highest ranked academies this side of New York, with a large campus. The college is actually divided into four main sections: first divided by gender, and then the lower classmen, aged 13 to 17, are seperated from the upperclassmen, aged 18 to 24. Every student is specifically educated in the numerous fields of cuisine, from foreign dishes to baking to even barbequing. Due to its selective nature of choosing students, however, the school only consists of 500 students, and 80% of the school population is, for whatever reason, female.

Naturally, however, our story cannot focus on the statistics this school has to offer. So choose one of the five main characters we will see this story from.

1) Izumi Hayabasha
Age - 18
Height - 5' 4"
Weight - 105 lbs
A new transfer here, she is eager to learn from her professors in order to become a master chief, owning her own restaurant in the future. She's an endearing young girl, always optimistic and willing to try out new things. However, at the same time, she's uncomfortable with herself due to her lesbianism.

2) Christine Phillips
Age - 15
Height - 5' 8"
Weight - 140
A longtime student here, Christine has grown jaded about this school, but remains here due to her parents. She hates the weight she's gained since applying, and constantly prays she can leave this school and become a nurse like she always wanted.

3) Bella Clearwater
Age - 21
Height - 5' 6"
Weight - 200
A girl who has gained a considerable amount of weight in her time at Bovine, she takes great pleasure in fattening up the underclassmen. Her secret fetishes have grown stronger as she aged, and now she has a goal: to fatten 5 girls up so that they're bigger than she is!

4) Mallery Tetaglia
Age - 14
Height - 5' 0"
Weight - 160
Chubby from a young age, Mallery didn't mind the weight she packed on her first year, but now seems allured by it her second year. She is curious how much weight she can put on, and is also curious in the bodies of her fellow students.

5) Miss Grace Beatrice
Age - 28
Height - 5' 10"
Weight - 323
A former graduate, Miss Beatrice has returned to the school to ensure that the students receive the most out of their time here. Naturally, that specifically means she wants them to put on as much weight as possible, and, additionally, wishes to taste all of their cooking.

Now choose! Who's story do you want to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Izumi

*Noteb*
2. Christine

3. Bella

*Noteb*
4. Mallery

*Noteb*
5. Miss Beatrice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 eva-dork (UN: dagameselite1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
eva-dork has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619154-Culinary-School-WG/cid/792929-Welcome-to-Bovine