*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Paige Sherman
  2. Size change anyone?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620281-Girls-Growth-Story/cid/3344025-Paige-Sherman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1620281
Choose a girl that sounds good and make her grow or whatever else you can think of
This choice: Paige Sherman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Paige Sherman

    by: Mardeno
Paige was standing under the shower, while her girlfriend Alice prepared lunch in the kitchen. Suddenly Alice heard strange noises and moans coming from the shower.
„She can’t even shower without doing something lewd“, she sighed and went to the bathroom to check on her girlfriend. Suddenly the moaning became louder and the door of the bathroom splintered and Paiges elbow greeted her. Alice couldn’t believe her eyes, as she saw how a 14 feet tall Alice tried to crawl and press herself out of the bathroom. She moaned again as another growth spurt hit her and she squeezed her enormous body in the living room. But she had to sit down and bend her neck so she wouldn’t hit the ceiling with her head.
„What the hell happened just now“, whispered Alice. Paige seems to look around for her as she turns her head to the right and to the left.

You have the following choices:

1. Paige sees Alice

*Noteb*
2. Paige doesn’t see Alice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mardeno (UN: mardeno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lightarios1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620281-Girls-Growth-Story/cid/3344025-Paige-Sherman