*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The visitor
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620429-Enemy-Recycling/cid/795239-The-visitor
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1620429
What better way to get rid of your arch rival than by making him an ideal girl?
Chapter #1

The visitor

    by: Clagger
You're just getting off the bus on the way home from school. It's the Friday before Canvas Day, which means the next week is free from school. You never did figure out who this Canvas guy was, but you'd really like to thank him for causing your town to make it's own holiday week. More important than that though, is the week off from Rob Elgen. Escaping him would probably equate to a year long holiday. You can't help but think of all the times he's pestered you. Always taking your backpack while you're not looking, taking the last snacks at lunch, laughing when ever you do bad in gym class, pointing out any little flaw he can about you. The guy exists just to torture you. If there was ever a person you wanted to knock out, it was him.

But as you stroll through the open chilled air, you tell yourself to relax. You don't have to worry about him now. As far as you know, he doesn't exist for an entire week and two weekend. You've even got the rest of today to forget about him. That's nine and a half days. Not bad at all. You almost want to skip home, but you don't because it would terrible if some from the track team saw you. You pop the key out of your pocket and unlock the door to your week long vacation. The house is empty as both of your parents are working and your brother is staying after school. As per your usual Friday protocol, you head upstairs to toss of your uniform and backpack. Today, you become a lazy, junk food eating, video game addicted teenage stereotype.

After ascending the stairs, you push open the wooden door leading to your room with one hand, while sliding your backpack off your shoulder. You throw it on to the floor, and is hisses as it slides into the corner where it will likely stay until you panic and cram the homework you're going to forget about eight days from now. The tie around your neck is slipped off as you prepare to change into something, but you stop when your eye catches an unfamiliar sight at the edge of your field of vision. While you start to unbutton your shirt, you bring yourself around to see what it is. It just happens to be a girl you've never seen before sitting in your room watching you.

Double take. Triple take. Quadruple take. She's still there. Not a hallucination. You take a piece of paper that happens to be sitting by your feet on the floor. In a second you crumple it up as the girl, who seems to be blushing a bit, looks on blinking and you toss it at the her. It hits her head and bounces right off. Not a hologram. As the paper projectile flew toward her, she closed her eyes and pulled her head to the side, then looked back at you as if she had walked into her room and found a boy that she's never seen before lurking in it. Not a statue. She is just sitting on the floor with her legs folded, leaning back on her arms. Her brown-orange hair shines radiantly despite the unimpressive output from the lone light bulb on the ceiling. It hangs over her face in bangs, with a little parting offset from the middle above her right eye. She's wearing two blue ribbons in her hair, which are supporting two pony tails. Her clothes are, for lack of a better term, limited. All she had on below the waist was a pair of pink short shorts. Short short shorts. Her thighs were practically hanging out, leaving her captivating legs exposed all the way down to her bare feet. She is waring a tight purple shirt, it provides a good look at her ample breasts and doesn't quite meet her short short shorts at her waist. Over that is a pink denim cutoff that matches the shorts, unbuttoned except for the very top. They barely cover long, thin arms, only going halfway between her shoulders and her elbows. The bottom of the cutoff doesn't make it past her protruding chest, and actually don't like it could be buttoned if she wanted it too. After what seems like an eternity of staring you decide it is time to find out what is happening.

"Who are you, why are you in my house, and how did you get in?"

She raises one hand to clear some hair from her face and replies with her head off at an angle.

"It's, like, me Rob."

Just hearing his name makes you angry.

"OK, I'm calling the cops."

Without moving she goes on "Wait, I know it's wierd, but it's true. Like, I ran into and pushed this person who said that you helped him fix his computer or something. When I knocked him over I didn't, like, stop or anything. He asked me to help pick up his stuff, but I just thought, whatever. According to him, he read my mind, and like noticed how I treated you bad too. So he thought that I should make up by, like, being attractive instead of repulsive to you and have to follow your commands. He's the one who, like, made me a girl and make me talk like this, like, saying like a lot. You have the ability to change how I act, and like, my mannerisms and what I can do. Right now I can't, like, get up or leave this room until you tell me. You can control my actions and personality only if, like, it doesn't put me in a lot of danger, or, like totally, completely go against my free will and old personality. Me telling you this is also part of what he did to me. You can make me say it whenever you want. So, like, that's what happening. Can you, like, make me stop saying like and stuff, please?"

Your first though, that doesn't make any sense.

"That doesn't make any sense." You turn around. "I'm calling the cops unless you get out."

The girl, still sitting says "Like, wait, I'm totally telling you the truth. You should, like, test me or something."

Out of aggravation, you go along. "Fine, I want you to take off all of your clothes and do jumping jacks."

The girl finally gets up, while you look on with a cross face, deep in skepticism. She begins unbuttoning her top, which only had one button buttoned anyone, you think she's still pretending. Then she unbuttons her shorts. Your eyes open up a bit. She drops them down revealing a set of panties clinging to her body. "She's taking this too" far you think, but you're convinced she'll stop now. There is no hesitation. She grabs her purple shirt and pulls it off, though it's not easy for her to get the shirt over her breasts. You start to blush as much as her as this goes on. "To her underwear?" You think, but you're wrong. As the shirt comes off, you see no bra, and her breasts jiggle erratically. Your left in shock. This is the first time you've seen a girl's breasts, you don't know if you should keep looking, half out of curiosity and half out of desire, or to turn away from shame. But the girl isn't giving you time to think about that because she isn't done stripping. She still has the panties on. After she throws her shirt into a pile of your clothes, she reaches down for them and begins to pull them away. However, it's all more than you can take.

"Stop! stop! put everything back on." The girl grabs all her clothes and performs the process in reverse. When she finishes, she sits right back down in the exact same pose and position.

"I'm totally not kidding." She says.

You can only stare blank faced at what just happened. There's a crazy girl in your room who likes to take her clothes off. Without a word you leave the room, not able to take notice of the girl's cries.

"Mark? You're not going, to like, call the cops are you? I don't think they can move me. Um, like, I don't like saying like all the time."

After a minute, you come back with a pot full of freezing cold water. You plainly walk up to the girl.

"This pot is full of water as cold as I can get it. Unless you get up, I'm going to pour it on you."

The girl just sighs, she moves nothing but her head. You put the pot right over her, and drop a tiny bit of water on her naked leg. She winces at the cold touch, but keeps sitting, and looks back up when the drop runs off her leg on to the floor. You then begin to slowly rotate the pot. The girl's face shows a bit of fear. Just as water starts to fall from the pot, she closes her eyes and looks away. The ice water trickles down on to her legs. She begins to shake and contort wildly, yet her arms and legs remain anchored. After you finish dumping the water on her she just barely manages to speak, her words greatly distorted by shivering.

"Do... bbrrrr... you like, see...mmhhhfff....I'm not" She begins to blow air from her mouth, obviously unhappy about having the water dumped on her. "Kidding... brrrrrr...hhhhhaaaahhhh"

You are stunned. This means that she must be Rob. She even somehow knew about the guy you ran into a few days ago. Your brain begins to fry trying to piece this together until Rob wakes you up.

"Mark?"

You look down, he looks pathetic shivering in his tight pink clothing. His breasts are vibrating intensely. It distracts you for a moment before you tell him to wait for a towel. When you come back from the bathroom, you toss a green towel on the floor. Rob doesn't move.

"I can't get up...bbbbrrrrrr... you need to, like, tell me I can."

"You can get up?" You say in slight confusion.

The girl jumps up and runs for the towel. Drying herself and then trying to warm herself with friction. But then it dawns on you that you can't have a barely dressed girl in your room when everyone comes home.

"Uh, you can't stay here. I can't let my parents find a naked girl in my room."

She looks back while still trying to warm her legs "I'm sooooo not a girl, I'm, like, Rob. And I can't go home, not like this. Please, like, hide me. And like, tell me to stop talking like one of those 'like-girls'."

You begin to get frustrated again "Fine stop saying like and hide somewhere really fast."

Rob drops the towel and looks around. He fixes her head on your closet and runs over to it. He takes her hands throws the doors open, then dives in before slamming the doors.

"Uhh, there isn't a lot of room in here. Can I hide somewhere else?" He says with a completely different style of speaking.

"Why did you go in there in he first place?" You ask.

"I don't know, it's probably because you wanted me do it quickly." He pauses "Or maybe because you didn't allow me to leave your room. I'm getting a cramp."

Since the closet won't work, you might as well have him come out anyway. "Come out of the closet."

Just as say, Rob brings his female body out and stand in front of you. He's obviously embarrassed. You give in to curiosity though and decide to explore your power over him.

"Follow me as best as you can." You order. The girl slips himself right behind you. You look back and see him looking up to you with her attractive eyes and beautiful lips. Rob actually looks really cute - and the thought of putting Rob and cute together makes you look away in disgust, as you picture a fairly well built guy in those girl clothes. Back to your experiment. You walk all around your room, jump up and down, even walk into a wall, and Rob follows. Then you cross the boundary of your room through the door. The girl suddenly stops in her tracks at the door.

"I can't go any further than this." She says with a shrug.

With confirmation of your control over Rob, your mind begins to turn to darker thoughts.

"So, you are Rob right?"

The girl innocently answers "Yes."

He might have been better off lying. "OK then, well, now you are Mimi and you always talk in third person, and you have a really really high pitched voice. You like to talk a lot, and you're scared of getting germs on your feet.

Rob looks at you in shock, though it isn't really surprising that he'd have to deal with revenge at some point. Suddenly, he begins to uncontrollably blurt words.

"Mimi is so upset with you! Mimi doesn't want to be Mimi since Mimi is not Mimi but Rob. Mimi wants you to make Mimi Rob again!" then, Mimi suddenly becomes aware of her feet on the dirty floor.

"Ahhhh! Mimi is going to get so many germs on Mimi! Mimi needs to get off the dirty floor, what will Mimi do?"

Rob dances all over the floor, trying to keeps his feet in the air as long as possible, then he sees you. You take a step back, but by the time you decide to run, Mimi is charging at you like an Olympic runner who promised a dying a three year old kid that he would break the world sprint record and give him the signed medal. Rob jumps on you, and you see nothing but purple as you stumble backwards. Between the sudden gain of momentum and having your face buried in a girl's chest, you lose track of which way it up. You're completely out of control as careen towards the stairs, unaware of the danger behind you. Luckily Mimi jumps off you and pulls your arms. Just before reaching the stairs and falling, you're pulled the other way and fall on Rob, who lets out a big "oooff" as you land on his now much smaller and lighter body.

"That last condition put you and Mimi in danger, so it was canceled" Rob said, with his feet now motionless on the floor."

You get up rubbing your head "Oh, thanks for telling me. I'll keep that in mind."

"It wasn't Mimi, not Mimi at all. It's this curse. Or whatever the bad thing that happened to Mimi is, Mimi was made to tell you then. And Mimi doesn't like saying Mimi either. Make Mimi Rob, or at least not Mimi. Mimi doesn't like Mimi!"

"Oh, well, at least we're fine right?" You say, without an ounce of desire to listen to Mimi's request.

Rob sighs. But then you remember that there is still a half naked girl running around you house.

"OK, whatever, we still need to hide you."

This is when you realize that the vacation is just beginning.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clagger (UN: clagger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Clagger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620429-Enemy-Recycling/cid/795239-The-visitor