*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Twin Trouble
  2. Who gets the power?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1544308-Twin-Trouble
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1621356
Someone you know gains the ability to possess others...
This choice: Heather  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Twin Trouble

    by: Blazing Badger
You growl in frustration as you look at your homework. You don't get it. Lately you have been having trouble with your homework and your grades have been slipping as a result. The only teacher that seems to care is Ms. Holsten but you cannot help being distracted by her beauty and that makes the problem worse. You were about to give up when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Your twin sister Heather walks in looking a bit nervous for some reason.

"Tim are you busy?" Yes you are but decide to answer differently. As annoying as your sister can be you love her and it looked like she wanted to talk to you.

"No, not really I'm just having trouble with our homework." Her face brightened and looked at me.

"Really! maybe I can help you out." It wasn't fair that she got the looks and brains between the two of you.

"Sure." We spent a few minutes going over my work and she helped explain the areas I was having trouble with. After I was done I put my work away and looked at her. Heather always had a natural beauty around her. She has long black hair and bright green eyes. Her legs and body were toned from her playing soccer. A light dusting of freckles on a cute round face completed her sweet looking but very attractive body. Right now that face was staring off into space in thought.

"Is there anything that you want to talk about?" My twin snapped out of it and looked at me nervously again.

"Did you ever think about having the ability to possess people?" Wow that came out of nowhere.

"I guess... but that would be impossible. Nothing like that happens in real life." You replied.

"I know... but what if you knew someone that could do that? Would that freak you out and everything?" I almost made a joke but stopped short at the serous look on her face. I might as well humor her.

"Not really. I think it would be pretty cool at the very least. Just think about all the fun stuff you could do." You gestured over to your school bag. "Like making your teachers give you good grades. Make the people you don't like make a fool of themselves." I gave her a sly wink. "You could even get very 'close' to your crush and see what they look like. It would be very fun." Heather blushed and looked away before turning back and continuing.

"What if I told you... that I was able to possess people." She looked at me nervously, waiting for my reaction. You tried not to laugh. What was she trying to pull? There was no way she could do that. You decided to play along some more. You wanted to see how far she'll go.

" I wouldn't believe you." She looked disappointed. "After all, I'd have to have some sort of proof. If you proved it to me we could have a lot of fun though." Heather perked up at this and walked out of my room. That left you very confused. After some time your door opened and someone came in.

You have the following choices:

1. Your Mom Rebecca.

2. Younger sister Clare.

3. Heather again.

4. Someone not in your family.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blazing Badger (UN: aisteru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Donorface has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621356-I-Know-That-Ghost/cid/1544308-Twin-Trouble