*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A demon's offer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621614-A-Choice-of-Mothers/cid/1035985-A-demons-offer
by AridWD
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1621614
A demoness comes to grant you a very special maternal choice of your choosing.
Chapter #1

A demon's offer

    by: AridWD
You walk along the sidewalk of your neighborhood, wrapped in your jacket on this slightly chilly day. Yet, the cool air frees your mind and it refreshes your throat. With a small bag of groceries in your hand, you are glad to have walked to the nearby market rather than drive as you thought about how you'd go about your life now that you had graduated from your high school.

Arriving home, you hear the fireplace crackling in the living room. After putting up your jacket, you call out to your father.

"I'm back!"

There's silence but knowing that your father must be home since the fireplace wasn't on before, you step in and see him on the couch, solemnly gazing in his hands a picture frame with his wife.

You sigh, not saying anything for a little bit as you head towards the kitchen open to the living room. After a few minutes of getting things organized, you finally address him as he remain motionless.

"Dad, don't you think it's time to move on?"

"You're right, son, but..."

He chuckles sadly before shaking his head. "...I think it's better for you not to worry. Your mother has gifted me the best son I could have asked for and I've done my part to take care of you. I think now you should just leave this old man to live your own life."

You frown, rather irritated by his lonely outlook.

'Maybe I will. This is getting ridiculous,' you think.

As harsh as it is, your father has everyday took time to remember his life with his wife and your mother, Angelica. While he had plenty of memories, you had none as she died when you were a baby.

Disconnected, you couldn't understand why, like other men and women who lost their spouse yet still remarried, he still hadn't. It makes you concern about leaving to go off to college and leaving him alone.

"...so you're just going to keep looking at that picture of mom and remembering every day?" you question.

"You wouldn't understand, son. She was better than any women out there at the time. This is the best I can do for her. I'm sorry that you didn't have time to get to know her."

You let out an exasperated breath and started to cook up a meal. No longer talking to him, you thought about yourself and whether you'd be also this sad if you got to know her.

Maybe it's a good thing you didn't.

Regardless, if you could, you would be open to the idea of experiencing what it would be like to have a mother. Maybe then, you'd understand why your father continues to be bummed out.

Cutting into an onion, you focus in silence before you hear deep, uncomfortable silence. While it was just you and your father wallowing, it wasn't truly silent with the fireplace active and the sound of wind blowing outside.

All of that stopped making the air rather eerie. Looking up at your father, you notice that he's even more unmoving than before and isn't even blinking!

"D-dad?"

"Oh, isn't this sweet?"

A velvety, sultry voice causes you to flinch and turning into a nearby corridor where the voice came from, you open your mouth to see a tall voluptuous lady with red hair, cut neatly to her shoulders, purple irises that seemed to glow along her petite face. Her complexion was beautiful to the point you had no doubt she had to be a model.

Yet the most striking feature is not only her protruding assets barely confined by her black dress that flowed downward, but a pair of horns growing out from the sides of her head.

"H-how did you c-come in here?!"

Trying your best not to become distracted by her beauty. You immediately rush to your phone but before you could grab it, an invisible force prevents you from moving.

"Come now, is this the first time you've seen a demon?"

Demon?

You grunt as your arms pin to your sides without your control and you feel your body lifted in the air. At this moment, you scream in fear as it becomes apparent that the invader of your home is not any normal person.

Struggling over this woman's levitating hold, she motions with a finger, pulling you closer towards her.

"Let me see you more clearly."

With only a foot of space apart, you are forced to stare into the demoness' eyes as she lifts a hand to graze your cheeks.

"Baren Neil, is it?" she questions, smiling amused.

"Wh-who...are y-you?" you ask, feeling both strangely aroused suddenly after she touched you. This only makes you more frightful.

"As I've said before Baren, I'm the demon, Lily...and I've heard your wish."

"W-wish?"

Lily giggles and you are pulled closer, suddenly nuzzled up against her body with your head smooshed between her chest.

Beyond your control, you pop a boner in your pants feel it pressing up against her legs as you attach to her like a magnet.

"Why yes," she purrs and holds you, rubbing her hands across your back, "...you want a mommy, don't you?"

"N-no, I..."

"Don't deny it," she cuts you off, still rubbing your back soothingly, "...while you are annoyed with your father, you do have regrets not knowing what it would be like to have a mother. Your poor father loved your mother dearly while you...have nothing."

"A-ah..."

You feel her taking control of your hips, forcing you to grind against her as she continues to speak.

"Let me give you a lifetime opportunity, Baren. I will give you the power to pick someone to be your mother and a little extra. I think that would be fun, don't you think?"

"S-stop, please..."

You feel a pressure rising below as her body jiggles in such a blissful manner against you. At any moment, while you try your hardest, you knew you'd explode soon down there.

"It doesn't have to be normal either," she continues, licking her lips, "...since you don't know what having a mother is like, that relationship can take on any form. Twisted, romantic, maternal, oh so many directions!"

"Guhaa!"

You ejaculate, much to the please of this devil who watches you melt away in humiliation, fear, and pleasure. She holds you tighter and presses her face closer to you.

"Kiss me Baren and I'll breathe in your chance to move forward in life...and also backwards. Deal with me! There are no catches, not for you!"

You couldn't answer as your eyes rolled up. Memories of when you were a baby, cuddling with your mother flowed through your brain. It was locked memories that shouldn't be possible to be aware of, yet here the devil had opened them for you just so you could have a starting point.

"M-mom...?"

Tears flows from your eyes and Lily smirks, leaning down to kiss your cheek.

"It's beautiful isn't it? What you might not know and neither does your father...is that your mother is my dear sister, another devil!"

You shake for a few seconds before the pupils return to your eyes. It was hard to believe it, but your heart felt it was true. There was so many questions going through your mind in this second but what you want...what you desire...

Lily had revealed it perfectly to your shame and horror.

So with your mind clear yet strained, you kiss Lily and she readily accepts the invitation to your lips. You felt something changing inside of you before the world blacks out.

When you woke...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AridWD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621614-A-Choice-of-Mothers/cid/1035985-A-demons-offer