*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices
  2. Pick a story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/1799547-More-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More choices

    by: Starfighter364
Story Five: The Gem of Love.

A story for only Naruto, Ranma 1/2, and Pokémon. Inspired by a comic series on deviantart called Soul of Venus. Naruto, Ranma, or Ash gets a special necklace with a gem on it. It syncs to their Chakra/Chi/Aura, and thus, can't be used by anyone else (although it can sync to their descendants if they have any). If a girl touches it directly while the boy is wearing it, his Chakra/Chi/Aura will start to be inserted into her body as long as she is touching it. The effects of the Gem causes the girl or girls in question to fall in love with the boy in question. She will feel no pain, and in fact feel pleasure.

The girls' Chakra/Chi/Aura will naturally try to fight it off, although it will be unnoticeable unless someone can actually see a person's Chakra/Chi/Aura, even the girls themselves will not notice. The more the boy's Chakra/Chi/Aura infects a girl or girls, the more they are effected, and the rate that it enters her body is, of course, determined by the boy's current amount of Chakra/Chi/Aura compared to the girls' amount. If the girl has romantic feelings someone else already, they will lose their romantic feelings for that person. The love spell is unbreakable, as is the gem itself. The gem has no effects on relatives.

Story Six: Disgaea Morph.

Anthony slowly transforms into a Disgaea character (others can change as well).

Story Seven: Naruto of the Six Paths.

Naruto obtains the Rinnegan, but it is modified by Kurama. The first six girls he looks in the eyes will become one of his paths, each with one of the abilities (he can use them all). All that is left of the girl mentally is her knowledge for Naruto to use. Only Naruto's eyes cause it, any of the girls' bodies with the Rinnegan won't cause the assimilation. Naruto will of course have to get used to moving multiple bodies at once.

Story Eight: Malamar's Mistake.

This starts off at the end of A Conspiracy to Conquer. After everyone is freed of Malamar's control, it tries to take control again, using its power on Serena, Bonnie, and Ash (and possibly the Jenny it had brainwashed). Before it can try to use it on anyone else, Ash's aura messes with its power, not only throwing off the control, but implanting something in Malamar, which causes it to overwrite the information in their brain to be an almost exact match of Ash's when it tries to control them (and not able to actually control people anymore). It is not Ash being in the girls body per-say, but she will think like him, and believe herself to be him, with his memories up until that point.

The difference is that not all of the information is overwritten, and some personality traits may be left behind. Bonnie still has the urge to cuddle anything she finds adorable, and Serena still loves being fashionable in her appearance (keeping the same interest in outfits as before, instead of liking boyish clothes), cooking (which she keeps her skills at), and her immense love for Ash (making her feel awkward for being attracted to what she sees as her body, as well as her feelings towards Ash). They may have the some of their memories remaining to use, whether right away, or having to come back to them, but not seeing the memories as their own.

You have the following choices:

1. The Gem of Love

*Noteb*
2. Disgaea Morph

3. Naruto of the Six Paths

*Noteb*
4. Malamar's Mistake

5. more choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/1799547-More-choices