*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Characters.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1626856-The-Boarding-House/cid/805774-Characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J117
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1626856
A boarding house is about to get a new tenant.
Chapter #1

Characters.

    by: J117
A boarding house, in the middle of a large park, and surrounded by a city and the schools that they will be attending.....

Before the new guy arrives, pick who you are or who you will follow.

A few starting players.

1&2.Karen and Katherine. Twins. Karen. Short red hair, tomboy. Katherine. Short red hair, studious and caring. Blue eyes.

3.Tiffany. Long blond hair in 2 pigtails. Black eyes. A bit of a snob.

4. Jackie. Tall. Long black hair and black eyes. Owner/co-owner/older tenant. Likes to drink/smoke but is pretty smart.

Any kind of story can follow. Magic people/items. Aliens, monsters, etc...

You have the following choices:

1. The new guy/girl.

2. Karen or Katherine.

3. Tiffany.

4. Jackie.

*Noteb*
5. More tenants.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J117 (UN: jaden117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1626856-The-Boarding-House/cid/805774-Characters