*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alison
  2. More girls
  3. Let's start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627296-Elementery-school-girl-weight-gain/cid/1312692-Alison
Rated: E · Interactive · Men's · #1627296
Have a girl from kindergarden to fifth grade grow some thick love handles
This choice: Alison  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alison

    by: Polish Warchief
Alison and her battalion of friends were eating at one of the many fast food eateries in her communities. "Hey Ali? Can I buy you another burger?" One of Alison's friends, Cherry, asked. "No way! I'm buying the next burger!" Another friend, Tuesday, Exclaimed. "Don't argue girls; you can both buy me burgers!" Alison said. "Can I also buy you a milkshake?" asked Cherry. "Sure thing." Alison answered. Both friends ran to the cashier.
Alison and the rest of her loyal disciples talked about fashion and celebrities while she was waiting for her next meal. This generosity wasn't uncommon for Alison. Alison had everything that everyone wanted: A huge wardrobe, tons of money, endless plates of gourmet food, and of corse, she was a good and loyal friend. Alison was also a plus-sized model. EVERYONE wanted to be Alison's best friend. They followed her, complemented her, and gave her gifts of iTunes gift cards, clothes, and Alison's personal favorite gift: food. Alison thought she should give back by taking her friends out to eat. Because of this, Alison and her friend's waistlines grew over time. Alison grew to be a "big girl" and every one of Alison's friends were at least chubby. Alison didn't mind this because her posse could go to more eateries and Alison hated skinny girls.

You have the following choices:

1. At Alison's house that weekend

2. At school the following day

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polish Warchief (UN: samman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Polish Warchief has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1627296-Elementery-school-girl-weight-gain/cid/1312692-Alison