*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/1007704-During-lunch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1629227
On the day of Bigpiedsu, 1 girl's feet grow or she becomes a giant!!
This choice: During lunch?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

During lunch?

    by: Dragonfly
During History class you sat behind Chrissy's desk in order to get a better view of her feet; but instead of seeing her playing with her feet as she usually did, she was shifting around uncomfortably in her chair and constantly fiddling with her shoes struggling to get them off. About an hour later, the class was dismissed to lunch, since you were still interested in what was happening to Chrissy and her feet, you decided to sit next to her during lunch. When you sat down with Chrissy (who was sitting by herself) you could see that her feet were killing her; she was lightly sweating and when you looked down at her feet, they were pressed tightly against her flats with her toes bulging at the tips but aside from her slight discomfort she completely ignored it.

"Oh hey (your name)." Chrissy said as you sat down. "Perfect timing, can you take a look at my feet, they've been hurting badly since the beginning of class and it's driving me crazy." "Sure." you answered not wanting to pass up a chance with Chrissy's feet. But as she lifted her feet up and placed them in your lap, Chrissy let out a groan of pain as her feet underwent another growth spurt which caused her flats to widen and split open leaving her only in her ankle socks which also looked like they were ready to burst open too, her feet have grown from an 8½ to a 10½! "Oh my god, what's happening to my feet!?" Chrissy screamed. She looked at you in a panic. "What am I going to do, I can't go to recitals with my feet looking like this!"

You....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Take Chrissy back to class

*Noteb*
2. Take Chrissy to the library

*Noteb*
3. Make a scene

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Guydude23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/1007704-During-lunch