*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nicky (Size 10 Feet)
  2. Which girl is chosen?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/1072526-Nicky-Size-10-Feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1629227
On the day of Bigpiedsu, 1 girl's feet grow or she becomes a giant!!
This choice: Nicky (Size 10 Feet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nicky (Size 10 Feet)

    by: Dragonfly
Nicky is running down the gym basketball court, cool sweat trickled all over her as she raced towards the ball; she steals the ball from the other team's player and manages to make a clean 3-pointer before the buzzer goes off ending the game. Completely exhausted, Nicky sits down in the bleachers and begins to remove her sneakers, as she does her friend Rachel comes over and sits beside her. “That was a great you played game out there.” Rachel said patting Nicky on the back. “Thanks, but that was nothing compared to how I really play.” Nicky boasted still tugging at her shoes. Nicky pulled of her Converses to reveal a pair of large size 10 feet with purple-painted toes and waterfalls of sweat dripping from them.

“Wow Nicky.” Rachel exclaimed. “How did your feet get to be so big?” “It’s all natural.” Nicky said flexing her toes. “Well natural or not you’ve got to tell me your secret.” Rachel said running her finger up Nicky’s moist sole. “I’ll tell you…some other time!” Nicky said as she picked up her stuff and walked off. While walking to the locker room, Nicky felt an itching sensation in her feet but ignored it; when she got to the changing room she noticed that she could barely squeeze her feet back into her sneakers. Trying not to be late for lunch, Nicky quickly headed for the door but her shoes clamped even tighter around her feet causing her to trip. A few minutes later Rachel came into the locker room looking for Nicky. “Hey Nicky!” Rachel called out. “The rest of the team’s looking for you.” She sudden paused at the sight of her friend dragging herself along the floor.

“What’s with you?” Rachel asked trying to stifle a laugh. “I don’t know,” Nicky replied irritably. “Just help me get to a chair.” Rachel helped Nicky off the floor, brought her to the coach’s office and locked the door. “You wanna tell me what’s going on?” Rachel asked. “My feet are killing me, that’s what’s going on.” Nicky snapped back. “Well let’s get your shoes off first.” Rachel said propping Nicky’s feet on the desk. Rachel unlaced Nicky’s sneakers and tried to pull them off but her recently-grown feet made this almost impossible. “Well here’s your problem your shoes are way too small.” Rachel said sitting down to catch her breath. “That’s your problem; you never want to buy new shoes even when you need them.”

Just as Rachel was about to try again, she was interrupted by Nicky who suddenly started screaming in pain as her feet began to grow again; as her feet continued to slowly expand; her ten toes punctured the seams of her sneakers making them look like sandals, her soles expanded until they ripped through what was left of her shoes; soon her feet were no longer their size 10, Rachel was staring straight into a pair of huge, sweaty, meaty-looking size 14 feet.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonfly (UN: ghftgfjh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Guydude23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/1072526-Nicky-Size-10-Feet