*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/926890-Her-feet-begin-to-grow-slowly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1629227
On the day of Bigpiedsu, 1 girl's feet grow or she becomes a giant!!
This choice: Her feet begin to grow slowly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her feet begin to grow slowly

    by: Guydude23
Right from the tingling her feet slightly begin to pulsate. Sweat begins to form from the heat inside her shoes. Everyone in the class is staring wondering what's wrong with her. As she stares at her feet, five buldges form at the front of her black flats. She wiggles her toes and quickly realizes that's what's in the front of her shoes. The flats start to get tight around her feet as her toes push the front of the shoe while the back of the shoe clamps around her heel. Her face shows signs of discomfort as the other kids in the class stare in amazement. Her toes eventually puncture holes through the front seams of the shoe, slowly revealing her black painted toenails and long toes. More of her feet is slowly revealed as it grows larger. She sticks her legs out so that her soles are in plain view, the remains of her shoes hit the floor. By now, her feet are a size 11. The class beings to feel uneasy watching Chrissy go through this torture....

You have the following choices:

1. Except one of the students has a foot fetish

*Noteb*
2. The teacher dismisses the class because he has a foot fetish

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Guydude23 (UN: footlover311 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Guydude23 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1629227-High-School-Foot-Inflation/cid/926890-Her-feet-begin-to-grow-slowly