*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/925706-MEE-Mew-Eevee-and-Entei
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: YAY! Amy story time...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

M,E,E! (Mew, Eevee, and Entei!)

    by: Unknown
Yet more choices...you absolutley have to choose one of these pokemon! or, you`ll have to go through the beginning and choose a diffrent character to follow! we don`t want that right? That`s what i thought. now, random reasons why there my favorite.

Entei- once i saw 'Spell of the Unknown' I absolutley adored Entei! I don`t know what about him that I adored...I pretty much just did. But he looked so cute and powerful...like...like...MAGIKARP! he`s cute, yet when he evolves, he`s in the top ten Kanto ubers. Numero Uno in the top ten Kanto ubers is defenatley...
Mew!- I just love the little gal so much! who doesn`t? some freaky creep in Ohio that`s who! (no offence to Ohio-ians) she`s so cute and pink, and cute, and powerful, and cute, and loveble, and cute, and...and...cute...obiusly my fourth favorite is Mewtwo! but, there isn`t a fourth link...maybe i`ll...oops! you wern`t suposed to hear that! onward then!
Eevee- yet again, she`s so cute, and lovable, and what`s not to love? she has equally cute eeveelutions!


Now, whichever you pick will effect other Pokémorph-ees too. so pick wisely!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/925706-MEE-Mew-Eevee-and-Entei