*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631173-Revenge/cid/813108-Beggining
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jonny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1631173
You cheated on your gf and didnt know she has magic powers to transform you into anything
Chapter #1

Beggining

    by: Jonny
You wake up and hear the shower running but your not in it. You turn to see whos in but you cant move and dont feel like yourself. The shower turns off and someone steps out you realize it your girlfriend but you broke up yesterday so your wondering why you cant move in her bathroom. She walks over to you and you try to talk but you cant talk either. She picks you up and walks to the mirror. You see her holding a pair of frilly pink panties. But your not in the mirror. She says hey Matt hows the view. You then realize you are that pair of panties. She says you never shouldve cheated on her and this is her revenge she told you how shes a witch and your hers for life. She then puts you on and put on a tight pair of pants then continued with her morning schedule.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonny (UN: callxmexjesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jonny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631173-Revenge/cid/813108-Beggining