*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Every book has a beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631885-Fantasy-Tickling-Adventure/cid/814175-Every-book-has-a-beginning
by klepto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1631885
A world of swords, sorcery, monsters, and tickling!
Chapter #1

Every book has a beginning...

    by: klepto
The world of Zenith.

A large world.

Your world.

You are an adventurer, and thus it is time to begin your story. The question is, where will you start?

There is the small, independant village of Trillian which is having problems. At first, crops and equipment were disappearing, but now several villagers have gone missing. Is this just a series of coincidences, or something more sinister?

The nations of Rylestia and Coninze, over a dispute about borders, have declared war on each other. Though there have already been a few small skirmishes, each side is interested in keeping their own forces alive. Thus, they are taking a more active position in hiring mercenaries, spying for weaknesses, and taking prisoners for interrogation.

There is a story about the ruins of castle Dormduo. They say that after having become too gluttonous, god punished the fortification and all of those within it by sending fire and brimstone from the skies. While no one knows whether there is truth in this story, one thing for certain is that there are still treasures hidden in the catacombs beneathe the ruins.

While one should always be an upstanding person, thievery was always a fallback option when everything else failed. The southern coastal city of New Forazio was a city of decadence. Fine foods, large structures, scantily-clad entertainers, and lots of money to go around. So much money, in fact, that perhaps no one would notice if a few coins went missing into your own pockets.

And yet, with such a large world, there are always more paths to take. Which path is right for you?

You have the following choices:

1. Disappearances at Trillian

2. Mercenary for hire

3. Exploring the Dormduo catacombs

4. Thieving in New Forazio

5. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 klepto (UN: klepto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
klepto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631885-Fantasy-Tickling-Adventure/cid/814175-Every-book-has-a-beginning