*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/2466045-Sweet-harmony
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1635753
you get shrunk by one or more of the girls from Winx Club.......
This choice: 1 inch.....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sweet harmony.

    by: hiddenstranger
After successfully shrinking down to only a single inch, you become curious to how your small ears work. Coincidentally, you were just outside the Music Cafe at Alfea. Upon entering, you see all of the instruments are well over ten times your current height and out of reach. Lucky for you, one of your currently mastered powers of sorcery was levitation. You got up to a table with a violin without difficultly.

It was at that moment when you realized levitation was the only magic you could perform, and it was starting to dampen. You knew that assistance was needed to return to your true size. Suddenly, Musa had entered, vocalizing beautiful melody. She immediately notices you and your current predicament. "Why did you shrink yourself?" she asked. "I mostly wanted to test something out." you answered. "I wanted to see if my hearing would be altered to make it sound like everything was extremely loud, which it isn't. Although, I didn't really think my magic would be limited and start to fade. It was tricky enough to shrink myself to begin with."

Musa thinks about what to do with you.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hiddenstranger (UN: who1sth1s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635753-Shrunk-With-The-Winx-Girls/cid/2466045-Sweet-harmony