*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mental
  2. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636724-The-Power/cid/821473-Mental
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1636724
You gain super powers, but how are you going to use them? And are you good or evil?
This choice: Mental  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mental

    by: tom darcenn
A)Telepathy, you can read minds and send telepathic signals.

B)Teleportation, you can teleport to anywhere. Warning teleporting inside something will very badly wound or even kill you, also the further you teleport the more exhausting it gets.

C)Telekinease, you can make objects move or break with the thought, the limit in how much you can move is your choice, but the heavier the more exhausting. You can also use to make your self fly.

D)Mind control, you can take control over anyone or any animal, there are only three rules, rule 1: you can't make them do something that they would never do (IE you can't make some one who is affraid of water learn to swim), 2: you can't have them kill them selfs, 3: you can control only five people at one time, but it is at that point exhausting.

You have the following choices:

1. Telepathy

2. Teleportation

3. Telekineas

4. Mind control

5. Other choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tom darcenn (UN: fivefooteight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tom darcenn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1636724-The-Power/cid/821473-Mental