*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gassy SSBBW Heiress
  2. the start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645743-BBW-Hinata-tortures-Naruto/cid/836403-Gassy-SSBBW-Heiress
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1645743
Hinata tortures Naruto until he agrees to become hers forever..Hinata is actually fat.
This choice: Hinata has bad gas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gassy SSBBW Heiress

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
Hinata moaned and held her fat bloated belly in pain, "Oh....I ate too much!" The 850 pound Hyuga heiress had enjoyed nearly 1000 bowls of special spicy Ramen from Ichiraku's and now they were taking their toil on her...Hinata had some really strong gas to relieve herself from...

She then leaned forward and released a massive fart from her big round jiggly ass. PPPPPPPPPPPPBBBTT! right into Naruto's face...The blond boy had been walking around as usual not paying attention to his surroundings. He then walked right into Hinata or rather Hinata's ample huge backside...his head ended up between her cheeks it was buried deep in her crack. his hands were pressed against her boulder-like jiggly cheeks...as he tried to get out of her fat ass to no avail.

Hinata sighed in relief, "Ahhh...I really needed that!" Something also felt really nice in her ass. She then turned her head to see and her lavender eyes widened. "N-Naruto-kun?!" The obese heiress recognized her blond lover's spiky hair sticking up from behind her ass.

Naruto's voice was muffled by her massive cheeks, "Mmph!"

Hinata moaned as she felt her beloved breath brush against her asscheeks. "Oooooh. That feels so good... You know Naruto-kun I think I'll just keep you in my ass...I'm so gassy right now." her face turned red.

Hinata smiled. "Oh Naruto-kun, Please smell my fart." She then forced his head further into her massive ass. Another huge fart ripped into her blond lover's face." PPPPPFFFFFHHHHHHHHHRRRRTTTTT!!! Ahhh. That felt so good...Yes...Smell it my love. Smell all of my stinky fart. Don't miss even a single portion of it darling. Inhale my fart like you would the scent of ramen." Hinata purred in a sultry dominant tone. She then pulled her lover's head out of her ass after making sure he smelled all of it.

Hinata smiled very naughtily at him. "Did you enjoy my fart darling? I know you must love my ass..because you walked right into it!" She giggled as she said this...Naruto was about to speak until Hinata shoved his head back into her massive ass crack. "Welcome back to home love. You may have as much of my gas as you want." Hinata then let out an even bigger fart "PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTT!!!" Hinata moaned in pleasure feeling so horny from farting on her beloved's face.

Hinata giggled. 'Ooh Naruto-kun I feel so naughty! so... dominant!' one of her cute blushes was on her face. Hinata then grunts and farted again "PHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!" This one was so loud it made Naruto's hair sway and Hinata's boulder like asscheeks jiggle and slap against Naruto's head...the force felt like a wind storm on his face.

Hinata commanded like the fat dominatrix she was becoming. "I'm so gassy! Smell all of my farts Naruto-kun! Don't you dare miss even a single one of them! You won't ever think of leaving me when I get through with you darling!" Hinata was emboldened by Naruto sniffing her farts...taking full control of the situation...Hinata reached behind her, grabbed her lover's head, and forced it deeper up her ass. "Get ready Naruto-kun! Here's a huge one!" Hinata strained and released her biggest fart yet "BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" This one made Naruto's enitre body shake.

Hinata sighed with relief. "Ahhhhh! I needed that one out really bad!" Hinata kept her lover's head to her butt just in case she had more gas...as if reading her mind her fat stomach grumbled and she placed a chubby hand over it and caressed her belly.

Hinata giggled. "I think this is another huge one or it might be bigger! Naruto-kun get ready my love!! I'll make you my husband yet darling! You will marry me one way or another!"

You have the following choices:

1. It was another huge fart

2. It was an even bigger fart

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645743-BBW-Hinata-tortures-Naruto/cid/836403-Gassy-SSBBW-Heiress