*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brittany comes in barefoot
  2. The shrink!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1648436-Shrunk-by-Brittany/cid/861290-Brittany-comes-in-barefoot
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1648436
Brittany is your Ex-Gf and she is tired of you. She always wanted you tiny....
This choice: Brittany comes in barefoot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brittany comes in barefoot

    by: Blood
The stomps got louder and the floor shakes as Brittany walks inside her room. her massive barefoot slams inches from you and the shockwave knocks you down. You scramble to your feet as she keeps walking forward and you think on what to do. your thoughts are cut short however as you hear Brittnay say "Where's Anthony. he's supposed to be here and be tiny by now"!

You can't believe it! She's the cause of this! upon hearing these words, you decide it's still best to get her to notice you since she's the only one here. Seeing as she's barefoot, you sprint towards her house sized feet just as she takes a step and SLAM! Your now stuck between her sole and the carpet. Apparantly she felt this because your world is turned upside down as Brittany lifts her foot by her ankle and scans her sole.

She gasps as she sees..........

You have the following choices:

1. You!

2. a "bug"

3. some lint/dirt

*Noteb*
4. nothing

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blood (UN: bloodrayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gamabunto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1648436-Shrunk-by-Brittany/cid/861290-Brittany-comes-in-barefoot