*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sunny day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655488-Annes-average-day-gone-wrong/cid/851465-Sunny-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1655488
Anne's day takes a turn for the worst (at least for her!).
Chapter #1

Sunny day

    by: Morphinteractive
Anne kissed her boyfriend Niko, as he left for work. Today, it was hot, about mid 80s, and sunny, so Anne decided that she would lay out in the sun. She grabbed a lawn chair and unfolded it in her backyard so it would lay flat. She grabbed the sunscreen and squeezed it into her hand, and began to rub it on her thighs and calves. She rubbed some on her cleavage as well, as she didn't want her precious chest burnt. She grabbed her d cups and jiggled them, giggling. She then put a towel over her face, and fell asleep. Unknown to her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her breasts and butt grow

2. Her whole body grows

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morphinteractive (UN: maggs30 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Morphinteractive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1655488-Annes-average-day-gone-wrong/cid/851465-Sunny-day