*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Once in a Growth Moon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656555-Inuyasha-growth/cid/853295-Once-in-a-Growth-Moon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1656555
Inuyasha characters grow...self explanatory
Chapter #1

Once in a Growth Moon

    by: Demon spawn
"Miroku! You're back. How was your trip to India?" exclaimed Inuyasha, happy to see his colleague return.
"Astounding! I met a half-demon like yourself who uses the power of yoga to increase his flow of energy. He even showed me the ultimate posture for half-demons like yourself, and only on a full moon. So...interested?" said Miroku, already knowing the answer.
"Of course I am!" quickly replied Inuyasha.
"I thought you would be..." thought Miroku to himself.

That night...

"Well Inuyasha, as you obviously know, you lose your power on when there is no moon and thus, the energy of the full moon is absolutely vital. So you're going to have to strip down so you can absorb as much blutz waves...erm...energy of the moon as possible."
"What?! I'm not going totally nude! I-I'm gonna keep my loincloth on!" replied Inuyasha, annoyed at this.
"If it makes you feel better, I'll undress somewhat as well." replied Miroku.
"What?...Whatever. Anyways, now what do I do?" asked Inuyasha, prepping himself for the yoga he was about to do.
"Just go into the field and make absolutely sure you're in the full sight of the moon, then get into the yoga position I showed you earlier." explained Miroku.

Several hours later...

"Nothing's been happening Miroku...I'm getting impatient." said Inuyasha, getting impatient and annoyed that nothing happened for a few hours.
"Hmm, I don't know, you've done everything exactly like the half-demon told me..." said Miroku, unsure what was going on.
"W....wait...I feel something in my left leg...it feels bigger, harder....stronger!" said Inuyasha, holding the pose even tighter to increase the flow of energy.

As if it was magic, Inuyasha's left leg began to quickly expand with muscles that he didn't even think he had, nearly tripling in size at his thighs, and his calves doubling in size. As quick as his leg started growing, it stopped, and his right one took over. Inuyasha was forced to reposition his right leg, as his massive thighs and calf were pushing up against each other, and neither muscle would budge.

Inuyasha's abs practically exploded out of his midsection, shoved outwards past the rest of his body, casting a rather odd shadow on his now expanding crotch, which strained the front and back of his (now rather small) loincloth as his ass also formed into two wonderful half globes of muscle.

He now felt his arms begin to pull apart as his lats spread out into two beautiful wings of muscle. But this was just the start, as now his pecs pulsed, throbbed, and grew out more and more as the raw power of the moon was shoved into them, because Inuyasha's chest was directly facing said spatial body.

Inuyasha's left arm now followed suit, quickly making it very difficult for the half-demon to keep his arms behind his head. This was more so when Inuyasha's right arm blew up with muscle like air going into a balloon.

Miroku had gotten a hard-on the moment he saw Inuyasha start to turn into the muscle god he was now, but they were both in for a surprise when he saw Inuyasha's already enhanced cock harden and grow, and grow, and grow some more! It pushed the limits of the loincloth beyond what Miroku thought was possible, and then some! With another throb of growth, the massive piece of meat finally broke free of it's cloth restraint, which seemed to make it grow some more, though this growth was slowed down.

Miroku simply couldn't help himself anymore, he had been rubbing his own impressive hard-on through the whole show, but now (still rubbing), he walked over to the super-muscular Inuyasha and began rubbing Inuyasha's massive member, even his own hard-on contributed some, though it looked very small next to the half-demon's.

"My god! You've gotten so big! I can't move this thing an inch with my whole body weight!" exclaimed Miroku, practically lost in the lust of the moment.
"Well Miroku, you'd better try 'harder', because the night is still young, I'm still gonna get bigger!" grunted Inuyasha.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They show Shippo

2. They stay outside (Inuyasha grows more)

*Noteb*
3. They have sex

*Noteb*
4. Sesshomaru shows up

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Demon spawn (UN: puppyhell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Demon spawn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1656555-Inuyasha-growth/cid/853295-Once-in-a-Growth-Moon