*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emilys wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657221-Goddess-Powers/cid/1812925-Emilys-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1657221
A woman makes a wish and it comes true.
Chapter #1

Emilys wish

    by: Size Goddess
It was the summer holidays and coming up to Emily's birthday, the only problem was that all her friends where away on holiday with there family's. Thus got her down a bit as it was her 18th and no one to celebrate with. Emily was a short girl at 4'2" tall and small A cup breasts, she had red hair flowing down to her butt.

Emily is a playful but shy girl. She has a few friends but her closest is a guy called Phil. For the last few years she been waiting for him to ask her out, he is a few years older and in university.

Emily was trying to decide on what to do as all her other friends where out of town.

You have the following choices:

1. Call Phil over

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Size Goddess (UN: sizegoddess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Size Goddess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657221-Goddess-Powers/cid/1812925-Emilys-wish