*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rosie the Balloon
  2. Rosie wants to inflate her belly!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657712-Rosies-BIG-Inflation-Adventure/cid/3126281-Rosie-the-Balloon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1657712
Rosie, the little red haired girl from Balto, wants to inflate her belly.
This choice: She Inflates her belly with Helium.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rosie the Balloon

    by: boom
Little Rosie was looking around in the basement, wanting to find something to do. The little girl was most curious when she found 3 tall, silver cylinders with nozzles on top. Tilting one downwards, she turned the valve on top, cause a faint hiss to sound out. Out of curiosity, the child placed her lips around the pump as she inhaled the gas. Once getting a slight taste for it, she noticed how high pitched her voice became. Finding the situation to be very funny, Rosie sucked on the air canister more and more to make her voice higher pitched. Unbeknownst to her, her belly had started to expand, becoming bigger and bigger. It grew and grew, pushing out like a balloon. The skin stretched, yet still had give and remained soft. Her stomach began putting soccer balls to shame. Soon enough, her cute tummy began to strain against her red overalls. In response, Rosie...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boom (UN: niffler56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1657712-Rosies-BIG-Inflation-Adventure/cid/3126281-Rosie-the-Balloon