*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658927-Shrunk-With-The-Girls-Of-Danny-Phantom/cid/2364325-Try-out-your-new-powers
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1658927
one day you meet Desiree the ghost of wishes and you wish for.......
This choice: Try out your new powers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Try out your new powers

    by: Josimus Prime
"You don't mind of I try these powers out with you, right?" You asked nicely.

"But of course. Show me the gifts I granted for you." Desiree said with a smile.

You nodded and give the shrinking powers a try first. You concentrated and you shrunk down to about 3 inches tall. Desiree was impressed and was feeling turned on to see you so small.

"The shrinking part works. Now, let's try the teleportation part out." You suggested.

"Would you like me to tell you where to?" Desiree asked with a playful smile.

"Sure. Anywhere is fine." You said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Right in between my cleavage."

2. "Inside the front or back of my panties."

*Noteb*
3. "Right inside my shoe."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo Space has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1658927-Shrunk-With-The-Girls-Of-Danny-Phantom/cid/2364325-Try-out-your-new-powers