*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. human female
  2. decide your destiny
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1659900-spyro-tastes-human/cid/898435-human-female
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1659900
a human finds his/her way to the dragon realms and notices that the dragons look hungry
This choice: human female  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

human female

    by: megidramon
your name is Jane baker and one day you were walking home and you were slightly late so you decide to take a shortcut through a dark ally. This was a bad mistake before you can get to the other side you find that there is a fence in the way, at the moment the only concern going through you mind is "oh great now im going to be more late". when you turned around you notice that a knife gang has suronded you and the one who apears to the leader says "give me your purse or my boys here will slice and dice ya" you sudenly remember that you had forgotten your purse and start stuttering "umm you see i um sort of forgott to umm...". the thugs start to move in on you and the only thing you can think about is you desire to escape. you are so scarred, you crouch down holding your head and close your eyes and start to cry, suddenly it seems quiet so you open your eyes and look around and notice that your now somwhere diffrent but where?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. the dragon temple

*Noteb*
2. dragon citie

3. dragon shores

*Noteb*
4. vally of avalar

5. somwhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 megidramon (UN: megidramon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
megidramon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1659900-spyro-tastes-human/cid/898435-human-female