*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662301-Outlaw-Star-Hot-Springs-Adventure
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1662301
You visit the hot springs planet Tenrei and run into the crew of the Outlaw Star.

You visit the hot springs planet Tenrei and run into the crew of the Outlaw Star.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You visit the hot springs planet Tenrei from episode 23 and run into the crew of the Outlaw Star. What happens next is up to you.

-Sex encouraged.
-No killing of characters.
-Gay/Lesbian allowed.
-Vore is allowed, just no digestion.
-Unbirth okay.

Feel free to add as much as you like. In the first chapter, other refers to any species you want, from any work that you know. Specific character works the same way. They may even be a character of your own creation. I only ask that you always leave 'other' as an option for people that have ides for those that someone may not have thought of already. Thank you and enjoy.
Some specifics about the Outlaw Star crew.

Thank you to everyone for the 100th view.

-Gene Starwind: Terran(human) 6' tall, womanizer, red hair, fiery spirit, temper to match. Will always help those who truly need it, but is a sucker for a cute face.

-Aisha Clanclan: Ctarl-ctarl(Catpeople) 5'8" tall, super strong, cream-colored hair, can be very unpredictable.

-Twilight Suzuka: Terran 5'3" tall, swordswoman, calm demeanor, level-headed, has extreme grudge against a group called the Kei Pirates for killing her family.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662301-Outlaw-Star-Hot-Springs-Adventure