*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male Toddler
  2. more choices
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662971-The-Princess-Tales/cid/875861-Male-Toddler
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1662971
Cuiriosity forces you to take on a whole new role in life.
This choice: Male Toddler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Male Toddler

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You sat there, in your diapers, with your arms folded and your eyes closed, sulking. Yesterday, you were an average high school student boy, looking forward to the up coming summer vacation. Now, thanks to a freak TG (Trans-Gender) Dust incident, you were suddenly regressed back in age to a toddler! The good news was that you still had your original mind with all of your memories and intelligence. The bad news was that you had lost all control over your bladder so diapers became a necessary evil of which your little, now big sister loved to torment you with by insisting on changing and caring for you in her own way.

As you thought back to the incident, you were not certain if it was fortunate, or unfortunate that you were the only victim. Unknown to you at the time, some man had stolen a vial of the pure stuff from some secret, government run research facility. Security teams were immediately sent out to capture him and the dangerous substance he had taken.

You were walking home from the last day of school for the summer when you saw what only could have been a car chase on the road. The car in the lead suddenly lost control and rammed into a tree. The driver, shaken, but unhurt, left the vehicle and ran with something in his hand.

"I wonder what's going on." you thought.

You watched as three men in the pursuit vehicle poured out and gave chase. As the lead man came near, you stepped aside, not wanting to be a part of it. But then, one of the pursuing men caught him by the legs and he fell, unintentionally throwing the vial that was in his hands.

The next few seconds played out in slow motion as you did not see the vial coming and it struck you in the head, releasing all of its contents onto you! You coughed as you breathed in some of the dust and the rest of it quickly burned through your clothing and became absorbed into your skin. That was when the changes occurred.

You were taken to the research facility by force, not that you could have given any resistance in your new tiny, toddler form. There, they ran a number of tests, again weather you liked it or not, then contacted your parents and informed them of the situation before returning you home.

"You were very fortunate." said one of the government doctors. "That TG dust could have transformed you into literally ANYTHING. You could have ended up as a girl, an animal, or worse."

As your mind returned to the present, you remembered being told that, because the TG dust was in its most pure form, the transformation was most likely permanent and you would have to grow up all over again.

"Those IDIOTS!" you thought. "If that dust was so dangerous why didn't they keep it in a safer place than some dinky little safe in an office!"

You threw your fist onto the floor with all of your infantile strength then began to shake with frustration until you felt a warm dampness against your skin. You had just peed into your diaper.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" you screamed. "NOT AGAIN!"

You then heard someone coming into the room. You looked up to find...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your 'caring' little sister

*Noteb*
2. Your concerned mother

3. A stranger man with a strange offer.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662971-The-Princess-Tales/cid/875861-Male-Toddler