*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664770-Aging-Cream/cid/868759-Experimentation---Tails-invites-Cream-over-to-t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1664770
A Cream the Rabbit AP Interactive Story
This choice: Experimentation - Tails invites Cream over to test out some devices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Experimentation - Tails invites Cream over to t...

    by: AdventChild
One day Cream have been invited over to Tails workshop to test out some inventions. She arrived around noon time, and knocked on the door. Tails answered it, and said "Hey Cream. Are you ready to check out some of my newest inventions?" Cream: "Sure, it sounds like fun!", she replied. Tails guided her to the back of the workshop to come across a giant capsule/phone booth like machine with hooked up with many wires. Cream: "What is it?" Tails: "It is an age modifier. Though it is just one of the inventions I'm testing out. So would you like to try it out? You don't have to if don't." Cream then thought about it over. It would be pretty nice feel more adult, and would be more taller. Cream: "Okay, I'll do it." Tails then went over to the computer and set things up. Tails: "Now just step inside. I'll start whenever you're ready." Cream opened the door, shut it behind her, and signaled Tails that she was ready. Tails then entered a couple more buttons, and the machine jumped up, with flashing lights and vibrating. Cream started to become frightened for a moment then felt a strange tingling all over her body and started to change....




How old is she changing into?

You have the following choices:

1. 7 - 12

2. 13 - 19

3. 20 -29

4. 30 - 39

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AdventChild (UN: adventchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AdventChild has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1664770-Aging-Cream/cid/868759-Experimentation---Tails-invites-Cream-over-to-t