*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. nurse
  2. Welcome to your new school
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/879197-nurse
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1665483
There are already a few unbirthing schools. Why not add another?
This choice: nurse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

nurse

    by: Shidoy's Originals
"Ah, yes. So you're finally here. Good, we were beginning to worry that a student would need medical attention before the new nurse got here." said the secretary. "Well worry no more, I'm here and ready for any emergency." you say. "Are you sure you're up to this. You are aware of what happened to our last nurse, right?" the secretary asked. "You mean that she was eaten and digested by one of the students, yeah I heard. But don't worry, unlike the previous nurse I'm undigestable!" you say. It was true, you are undigestable, many vorers have tried and failed to digest you. Yeah, you were one special lady, but not just for being undigestable, but also for having a very special womb; your womb had strange healing powers that were very rare on unbirthers. No matter how badly injured someone was, after a day or two inside your womb, they were completely healed and brought back to full health again. Your "Nursing Womb", as it's called by other unbirthers, could cure any disease or heal any injury, except for viruses, it can cure anything as long as it wasn't caused by a virus. "Say, by the way, what ever happened to the girl who digested the previous nurse anyway?" you ask the secretary.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shidoy's Originals (UN: shidoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shidoy's Originals has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665483-A-New-Unbirthing-School/cid/879197-nurse