*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amy Rose
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666561-Rouges-Hypno-Ring/cid/871944-Amy-Rose
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1666561
Rouge the Bat from Sonic the Hedgehog fame finds a magic Hypnosis Ring!
This choice: Amy Rose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amy Rose

    by: CommanderX
Amy Rose sighed as she walked home. Once again, Sonic had ran. Nothing she did seemed to impress him. If only there was some way...

"Hello Amy," Rouge said as she walked out from the shadows, "I couldn't help but notice how down you looked. I think I can help you."

Amy looked up, surprised that Rouge was offering to help her.

"You can help me win Sonic's heart?" Amy asked.

"Don't worry about Sonic anymore," Rouge responded as she lifted the ring up and hypnotized Amy. Her eyes closed as her mind was rewritten by the ring. Her cheery, fangirl nature was slowly replaced by Rouge's seductive, treasure-loving personality. Amy's thoughts filled with a devotion to her new mistress. Her feelings for Sonic remained, but supressed. It could be assumed that the next time Sonic and Amy met, Amy would attempt to seduce him like Rouge would. Amy's mouth shifted into a Rouge-like grin as her eyes opened, fully changed into Rouge's new minion.

"I await your command," Amy said in a seductive, Rouge-like tone.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CommanderX (UN: sonofosiris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CommanderX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666561-Rouges-Hypno-Ring/cid/871944-Amy-Rose