*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667796-Town-Of-Transformation
by jbrey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1667796
A large town in the middle of nowhere has many strange things happen but no one knows why

A large town in the middle of nowhere has many strange things happen but no one knows why

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Story is based on a family who move to the city of Alnwyk but unknown to them it has weird things happening to all the residents as they transform into animals for a set amount of time.


Characters are


Kevin (you) - 20

Norman (Dad) - 45

Sally (Mum) - 42

Nick (Older Brother) - 21

Emma (Twin Sister) - 20



Rules are

No TG at all everyone will stay their own gender

Everyone is to be Anthro animal and the time limit is unknown so they can stay in that animal form for as long as you want (just NOT permanent)

Nudity is acceptable and a little sex is ok, i'll alow a little incest but not tons of it

This is to be kept in 2nd person at all times


UPDATE: I will edit chapters for any spelling mistakes just to make it easy for other people to read, also i have noticed a few one line chapters could people adding possibly try to write a bit more than just a sentence to allow the story to flow better, thanks :)


Thats all the rules so enjoy yourself
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667796-Town-Of-Transformation