*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justin
  2. Who will gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1430564-Justin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: Justin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Justin

    by: Ehoke
Justin was good looking. Really good looking. He could have easily dated any girl (or guy) we wanted. Being the hottest male at a summer camp wasn't really anything new for the male, as he was usually recognized first for his looks. As soon as the other guys at the camp laid eyes on him, they were instantly filled with jealousy. I mean, could you blame them? Being able to make all the girls swoon with just a passing glance really was a special ability. Despite being incredibly handsome, Justin was empty on the inside; literally and mentally. The male longed for someone to understand him and love him the way he loved himself. And, although he'd never admit it, he always had a secret fetish for being stuffed. He would dream of being fed and blowing up to an unimaginable size, eventually not even being able to move. Justin would never really do it if he was given a choice, he'd lose his wondrous six pack and natural charm.

The host of the show, Chris McLean, gathered all of the campers together to speak to them. He gave a short introduction of himself and explained the basic rules of the island; what to do and what not to do. After finishing his explanation, he told the campers to get unpacked and head into the dining hall, as it was time to eat. Justin felt relieved at that statement, having not eaten for several hours now.

Justin unpacked his belonging quickly and rushed into the mess hall, first in line to receive his food. Chef eyed him oddly as he dropped a huge load of what Justin could only hope was a sloppy joe. Despite the food looking like it belonged in a garbage can and not on his plate, the male happily accepted the food. He took a seat at one of the tables and eagerly began feasting on the burger, even more hungry then what he was before. The other male members filed in around him with their food, also starving. Through making idle chat with a boy sitting next to him named Trent, he found out that the females wouldn't be joining them for the meal, as it would take them a while to unpack everything they had brought. Justin continued talking with the other boy until he swallowed the last bite of his meal. "That wasn't so bad and hey, this guy's kind of cute." Still incredibly hungry, Justin approached the service counter and asked Chef for some more food.

"You want some more food muscle man?" Chef asked, giving the teen a questioning eye. "Sure, come on back and I'll get you some more food." He nodded, smiling deviously. Justin, uncaring, stepped back through the push door and took a seat on a chair Chef guided him to. "Now just sit tight, I'll be right back." Chef told the male, grinning even wider now. Chef walked through another door off to the side of the kitchen and walked through it, leaving Justin alone. Justin looked around the kitchen for a brief second. It wasn't exactly what he would call sanitary, but hey, a kitchen was a kitchen. A few moments later Chef returned with his hands behind his back, quietly tip-toeing his way behind the chair Justin was seated. Without warning, Chef grabbed Justin's arms and whipped them behind the back of the chair, tying them together and around the chair.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Justin shouted, causing Chef to grin. "You're about to get everything you want, just sit tight and I'll be right back." Chef stated, happily strolling back into the room he was previously in. Now that Justin's alone, he...

You have the following choices:

1. Calls for help.

*Noteb*
2. Struggles and tries to get free.

*Noteb*
3. Waits for Chef to return.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ehoke (UN: ehoke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1430564-Justin