*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669809-Exper-Academy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1669809
A school of Experiments that can do anything and everything

A school of Experiments that can do anything and everything

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a boarding school who accepts anyone who applies and offers two payment options. One, you can pay to go to the school and get special privileges. Two, your family can get payed for you to go and you are subordinate to the students who pay. No information about the school is released to the parents who don't pay. Legally your parents have given up all rights to withdraw or contact you while in the program.

All students who go to this school are subjected to experiments whether for educational purposes or out of entertainment.

Teachers are allowed to do whatever they want and any experiment is only optional if the teacher gives you an alternative.

Students who have payed, known as Demis, are given a limited version of the teacher's privileges. Demis are allowed to subject any nonpaying student to any experiment that they have or create personally.

The school's rules take precedence and are often changed in order to experiment with social systems as well.

School Rules
1. Any student is required to listen to the commands of a Demi
2. All public laws do not apply withing the facility

All students and Demis are recorded both mentally and genetically up to the night before. Students are then revived based on this data in the case of their death.

Rules for adding:
1. all sub-chapters from the first option are not to be added to they are reserved for me
2. use proper grammar and spelling as well as you can
3. anything goes (and i mean anything)
4. If a Student dies you have the option to continue or end the story
5. No leaving Exper Academy
6. Only add choice chapters if you want to add for the new alternative that you present
7. keep it second person
8. no naming the character
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669809-Exper-Academy