*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Katy Perry
  2. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/1685975-Katy-Perry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: Katy Perry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Katy Perry

    by: Unknown
Katy Perry was relaxing on the sofa in her living room ( having just returned from his last tour ) , when she heard the bell of the front door . When he went to open the door , he saw no one in the doorway, but he noticed a small cardboard box that was put on the carpet. Intrigued , Katy picked up the pack and went back into the house.

Sitting on the couch , Katy put the package on the table in front of him and opened it. Inside the box he found six small vials containing a liquid and orange on the bottom , a small slip of paper on which was written : - those who drink this liquid , it will become the most powerful being on when you can imagine. - The message on the package made ​​even more exciting the curiosity of Katy who, without hesitation, he uncorked one of the vials and sniffed the contents . He felt a delicious and intense aroma of mandarin. Without delay , Katy drink the entire contents of the vial.

Immediately, Katy felt a strong shock in his body, followed by a boost of energy sensual and wild. His heart was beating fast and it looked like he was going to catch fire. She looked in the mirror and felt a sense of oppression all over his body. A volcanic heat washed over Katy in a pulse of extreme sensuality. His mind was overwhelmed by a flood of powerful emotions , which then passed through the rest of his body.

Katy wildly moaned with pleasure when she realized that her breasts grew in size and that the rest of his body became more and more tall, muscular and sensual. - OMG .... Mooore ... YESSS ! " - Katy screamed with groans of extreme pleasure . He grabbed her breasts wildly that continued to be more and more voluminous and hard. A jolt of sensual pleasure and wild escaped from his mouth . He looked at her new breasts, which exceeded in shapeliness and sensuality to Aphrodite and continued to press bullying her blouse. But what was really exciting was to see Katy biceps expanding titanic . Her arms were getting longer , muscular and sensual . Katy closed her eyes and let himself be carried away by a sense of immense power and sensuality that made her body grow .

All the muscles of the legs widened to an extreme pace and reduced the pants of Katy in a kind of thong. His legs are bared , became longer and showed how the hamstrings , quadriceps and calves had become huge and harder than marble . It was as if the whole body had become stronger than titanium. Katy slapped her bottom with all her strength and she had been shocked to see that he did not feel any pain. Her breasts became even bigger assuming the size of a couple of beach balls and hardening as cannon balls , chopping her blouse and bra leaving intact the miracle.

Was carved on her belly uncovered a series of six abdominal portentous , which became eight , and finally twelve becoming strong, big and muscular in a titanic . The growth of Katy continued for about a minute and then suddenly subsided . Katy opened her eyes and saw in the mirror the result of his metamorphosis from mortal to goddess amazon woman . She had grown taller than eight feet high, more muscular and powerful Hulk , more shapely and sensual Aphrodite and Pamela Anderson put together.

With his hands , Katy explored with wild desire and lustful his new body of a goddess , sensually admiring every part of it . He felt an immense power that was pumping through his veins , with which he could lift a house with one hand without the slightest effort . Then he turned his attention to the remaining vials in the box on her face and a big smile appeared luxurious .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/1685975-Katy-Perry