*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Five sips
  2. Kesha and the "Whiskey"
  3. Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/2052952-Five-sips
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1671505
Someone in the media industry comes up with a potion to turn one person to a god.
This choice: Five sips  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Five sips

    by: themusclelover
Kesha, staring at the vial of supposed whiskey, takes 5 long sips before placing it back down. After passing it off as shitty whiskey she decided to go to her dressing room. A few moments later after sitting down she felt a warmth overtake her body, she was growing rapidly, her tits blew right out of her designer top and she let out a huge moan of ecstasy as he muscles followed suit, her body becoming taller and taller as well. she was over 9 feet tall with muscles still bulging out of control and she loved it, feeling her huge breasts and moaning as she stuck her fingers into herself, her legs bulged with muscle untold as took herself into her dresser room toilet to have more fun, she started pinching her nipples, feeling her tits and rubbing her pussy as her body finally stopped gaining height, her muscles however continued to expand, shoulders and traps rising up and swallowing her beautiful face, engulfing it in a sea of power and beauty.. She finally stopped all over at 11" tall and her head risking going through the ceiling with her immense strength and size. She continued to have fun with herself while she let her senses wash over her.
Not a minute after she had finished growing Virginia Gardner walked in looking for her and only hearing orgasms coming from the bathroom, she was getting wet at the thought of it as the two had always had some sort of connection. "Ugh as it again hm kesh.. oo whiskey hehe im sure she wont mind.." Said Virginia. Unscrewing the lid of the formula she took the entire remainder of the bottle, her body reacted instantly, tits booming out of her top too, she was getting more and more wet as she felt a pleasant burning all over as her muscles too detonated and bulged bigger, she too was experiencing orgasm after orgasm. And with this Kesha burst out of the bathroom to see an equally massive 10 and a half foot tall muscle god with tits as big as her armchair standing rubbing herself in front of her. "Vir.. Virginia?!" This snapper her out of her pleasure trance and she stared at Kesha, she began to stride towards her, muscles still growing just like Kesha's had not 5 minutes before. "hey kesh *kiss* i want you.." She said with darkened eyes, she pushed her over and began to grind each others pussies, Kesha was hardly resisting, as they both felt their muscles, tits and ass pushing out once more. 12, 13, 14, 15, 20 feet. They had blown out of the backstages and were still getting bigger, both were fingering one another with more and more unrelenting force as their muscles increased in size and mass. Cumming all over each other the too muscle gods stood up at their 25 foot forms and began to fondle each other, "The world is ours Kesh.. and im exclusively yours mmmm" Said Virginia as she began to grind on Kesha's leg, making them both moan and shoot up in height and mass. "Yessss, im a god.." She thought to herself, bringing Virginia's huge tits up to suck on.
what now?

You have the following choices:

1. Their tits produce the miracle drug

*Noteb*
2. more growth and intimacy

*Noteb*
3. something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 themusclelover (UN: themusclelover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1671505-Overpowered-Celebrities/cid/2052952-Five-sips